Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Life is Full of Wonderful: A New Layout for Webster's Pages

Good morning! It's been a busy behind-the-scenes month of creating for me as CHA is just around the corner, but I am here today to share with you a layout and a card that I made for Webster's Pages using the "Nest" Collection. This collection has rapidly become one of my all time faves! Bold colors, an array of patterns, motifs, etc- all come together for one versatile collection that easily suits every style!

First up, I have my layout which features my sweetheart of a daughter:

"Life is Full of Wonderful"
I wanted a sugary, frosted feel for this layout :). A bit of gesso toned down the background before I applied some masking with modeling paste and a sprinkling of microbeads and Prima glitters. Layers of cards cut from the "Nest" collection created the base for my photo.

I've used some of the collection cardstock stickers like the vintage telephone one here, as well as a jewel from a Webster's Pages bookmark.

I love the variety of paper straws- such cute, fun additions to any project!

This resin cameo is perfect for accenting a sweet little girl layout :)

Another resin piece from a Webster's Pages cameo set, I love the pennant shape and cute font :)

A Blue Fern Studios chipboard frame pulled the whole photo grouping together. I painted it white and sprinkled on some Prima glitter to give it some shine.

Webster's Pages Products Used:


I also have a card that I would like to share with you, also using the Nest Collection. This one is a bit more tame :)

"She Follows Her Heart"
As mentioned, I just love the diversity available in this collection. I love the chevrons, feathers, bold colors, etc and lots of white too! I tried to contrast them here with just enough layers to create a simple yet fab card :)

I'm a bit obsessed with tulle lately :) I've tucked in a classic Webster's Pages ruffle ribbon trim to pull together the pinks. 

Webster's Pages Products Used:


I hope that you are all doing good and that life is treating you as it should ;)

Take care,

9 comments:

Romy said...

Oh gosh, your lay-out looks so dreamy, elegant and romantic. I love everything about it! Your card looks really pretty too.

Lizzy Hill said...

Just gorgeous work - those flower clusters are full of yummy-ness.....& your card.....yeah, I can see why tulle 'needs' to make an appearance, LOL!!! FAB card:):)

Lizzyc said...

These are so pretty, love the stenciling on your layout.. gorgeous creations!

Unknown said...

Oh!!!! So SWEET...I can taste the candy sweetness!!! So girly and most adorable photo!!<3

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Beautiful layout and card!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layout and card, Erin! Love the tulle!

Amy Voorthuis said...

Aaahhww I just love your pretty work Erin....your daugther is such a doll ❤❤❤

Davi said...

A beautiful LO Erin!! I love the shimmer and raised flourishes. The flowers are a perfect surround for your sweet daughter. She sure is growing quickly :)

Linda said...

Gorgeous and creative.