Tuesday, August 6, 2013

7 Dots Studio: "My Inspiration" {9th Wave}

Today I have for you a layout that I created with the brand NEW 9th Wave Collection from 7 Dots Studio
If you love using Finn's papers, then you're definitely going to need to add this range to your "must-haves" list. I love the fresh, almost haunting colors paired with her amazing mixed media backgrounds. 

The "Deep Water" sheet is my personal favorite as I love the clean, white center with the shaded patterns around the edges and in the corners. Perfect for creating a layout that directly focuses on this ultra-serious photo of my sweet little girl :). 

"My Inspiration"
 I added a bit of stamping to the upper right and lower left corners and some plain masking to the area around and beneath my photo/cluster work- but other than that, this paper really didn't need anything more!



Products Used:

9th Wave: Deep Water
9th Wave: Golden Sand
9th Wave: 6x6 Designer Pad
All I Ever: Stickers 6x12
 
Other Products Used:
 
 
Quatrefoil Page Panel
I cut apart a section from this 12x12 panel to suit the needs of my design. I left the chipboard raw as it blended so nicely with the rest of my layout :)
 
 Flowers
Stamps
Canvas Alphabet 
 
Thank-you for coming to my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my post.
Take care and see you very soon :)

21 comments:

Elena Olinevich said...

Great project, Erin. I am in love with this collection too

Elena Olinevich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Just Gorgeous...Love Finn's papers,it just lets your imagination fly....Your girly is so sweet!!Hugs!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning layout. I have never heard of Finn's papers and am off to check it out.

Georgia Heald said...

Just beautiful Erin! Can't wait to get my hands on these papers :)

Melenia Agapides said...

Jaw dropping work, as always, Erin!
Your page rocks! I too am looking forward to playing with this AWESOME line...

Cathi ONeill said...

Gorgeous layout! Can't wait to play with this paper line!!

Rachael Funnell said...

Loving the stamp work... GORGEOUS as always!! ♥

Sandi Smith said...

So very beautiful Erin!!!

Lizzyc said...

Wow, what a contrast.. the bold big flowers framing the photo of this delicate little darling girl.. back ground details are stunning too.. love this one!

Patty O'Malley said...

I love the masking and the touch of stamping. The layout is beautiful!

Missy Whidden said...

This is beautiful, Erin! I love how you've made the photo the center of attention, surrounded by all those gorgeous flowers. And you're right...the 7 Dots background paper is perfect for this design! Your work always inspires me!

Solange Barreto said...

Maravilhoso projeto, obrigada pela belíssima criação, Beijo.

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Fantastic page Erin!! That paper is my favorite as well!!

Romy said...

Wow, I really love, love, love this one! It's such an amazing photo and a great lay-out to go with it.

Ashley Horton said...

Love that photo Erin!! And I love that you cut the chipboard piece, to give it more of an interesting shape, behind the picture!

zenevak said...

Stunning page!

Denise van Deventer said...

Stunning page Erin! Love everything about it! ;-)

Davi said...

Gorgeous! love the background, wonderful with the bold browns and the pretty chipboard, lots of dimension :)

sandi said...

Stunning!!!!!!!!!! That chipboard looks amazing here!

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous... the colours, layers, texture - just fabulous!
Alison x